I used Dana's Summer Vacation Dress pattern. I didn't get the shirring I wanted at first, but a quick spray with water and some steam scrunched it right up. I ended up having to trim an inch off the width of the dress to make it fit. Overall, I'm happy with the dress and want to try making the shortie version of the pattern.
|Getting ready for a Louisiana summer!|
I also finished a head band using the bow pattern from the bow tie. I put elastic around the bottom to keep it on. Next time I will taper the main part of the bow, it's a little too wide for my daughter's head.
|Not a great photo, but you get the idea.|
Here's to finishing up the week strong!