Monday, May 9, 2011

Spring Fever

You may have noticed some new buttons popping up on the sidebars. The ones there now are events that are taking place on other blogging sites that I think are really fun and that you may enjoy looking through. The Spring Top Sew Sew-a-Long has extended its entry date until tomorrow. I wanted to enter this year, but didn't get a chance to whip up a cute top. There's always next year! You can check out the Flickr group and get great ideas for new tops and even vote for your favorites.

The Kids Clothes Week Challenge starts today. I heard about it last year, but didn't participate. I think I can commit to it this year. Basically, you agree to sew for your kid(s) or someone else's for at least 1 hour everyday for a week. Pretty simple right!? Now I have to figure out what to do during this hour of sewing. You can check out her Flickr group too!

If you know of any other sew a longs going on I'd love to hear about them.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment