Monday, April 11, 2011

Dots, Dots, and more Dots

Remember last post when I said late night shopping can get you in trouble? Here's proof.  I was looking through Fabric.com when I came across their clearance section.  I found tons of great polka dot fabric that was less than $3.00 a yard, plus a coupon I found online for another 15% off, plus free shipping over $35.00! What a score. And the best part, if I didn't like the fabric I could send it back free of charge. Now that is what I call great Internet shopping. I also found two gorgeous Minky fabrics by Robert Kaufman for around $5.00 a yard. This stuff usually retails for $15.00 and up.  So now that I have all of this great fabric. I just need to figure out what to do with it. Any ideas????

Starting from left: Jersey knit for Katie, beautiful voile for me, two cotton/poly blends, and 100% cotton.
I think Katie and I will have a lot of polka dots in our wardrobe soon. Matching outfits? Matching ties for the boys?

I'm a sucker for paisley and the roses seem so cuddly.
I love this too! If you've never found Minky you need to find some! It's a VERY soft polyester that makes a great backing for baby blankets and quilts. I hope you enjoyed looking at these fabrics. Do you ever get sucked in to late night shopping? I'd love to hear your story!

No comments:

Post a Comment