Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Celebrate The Boy

I still haven't made it to the store to buy zippers for my current project, so I thought I would share some past projects. Over at MADE and Made By Rae, they are celebrating boys by hosting an all boy month.  Everything is geared towards boys, which I think is great. Boys need to be represented in the crafting world!

To start us off I'm showcasing a car cozy.  I saw this on Sew You Think You're Crafty. It was made by Jill of homemade by jill fame. I knew I had to make one for my son. I made it for him and his cousin two Christmases ago, working backwards from the finished dimensions Jill gave. She didn't have the tutorial finished when I made it, but you can find it here. The car cozy was really fun to make and didn't take that long. Both boys loved their cozy and it is a church favorite with mine.

I sewed the car, but glued the wheels. Sewing with curves is tough!

Cars all safe and cozy.

Running the roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment