Tuesday, February 7, 2012

flower hair pins

Have you heard of Pick Your Plum? It's a site that sells a different crafty item daily for super cheap. The only catch is you have to get to it before it's sold out. A few months ago I came across a listing for hair pins with flowers. All I had to do was glue the flowers on to the hair pin. Perfect! These are super cute and were super cheap. I gave some of them to "my" YW for helping with a service activity. They were thrilled. I have a few left and am just needing an occasion to hand them out.

Flower Hair Pins


These beauties arrived in the mail after winning a giveaway. Yes, I enter giveaways all the time. You should too. I win some and it's sooo much fun getting stuff in the mail.

These are Circa 52 in organic cotton by Birch Fabrics. Super cute. Any ideas what to do with them?


And here's my son with a little craftiness of his own. He had to make a poster or display using 100 items for the celebration of being in school 100 days. He made a temple using legos and I used my new Silhouette to make the sign in the back. He picked the font, but I glued and cut. He was very proud of his project.

No comments:

Post a Comment